Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 446 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen und Probleme
Markedo Offline

Gefreiter

11.11.2010 13:23
An interesting situation to think about Antworten

Hello fellow [NRW]Clan members,

I have a question for all of you and you need some imagination to understand the following problem.
I have had this problem already once before and a have lost control over the goldcrate. The teams I will show you are fictional (not real), it is just to help you imagine the situation.

MAP: GoldRush
Teams (Fictional): ALLIED -> [NRW]Wyatt, [NRW]Dino, [NRW]Proximo and 3 BOTS
: AXIS -> [NRW]Markedo, [NRW]D@RK, [NRW]PacMan and 3 BOTS

The allied team has already acces to the bank with the 2 goldcrates. But they haven't captured a single one yet.

I am defending near the truck and I am facing the First Truck Barrier. [NRW]D@RK and [NRW]PacMan are dead.
I see 3 Allies coming towards me, but they can't see me (I am behind a wall and I lean to the right so I can analyse the situation and think about a strategy to defend my objective).

I recognise all 3 of them; [NRW]Wyatt (engineer), [NRW]Dino (medic), [NRW]Proximo (field ops). How I recognised them? The difference between a bot and a human player with alot of XP is their hat, most of the [NRW]Members are FeldMarschall(highest rank) so they have another hat. Also when I looked at the classes it was pretty easy to determine who was playing which class (I did not knew [NRW]Dino played as a medic, but Wyatt and Proximo were easy to see (Engi&Fops)).

The Action.
Wyatt is leading the group of allies, I jump from behind my corner and BOOM BOOM BOOM, 3 headshots, Wyatt is down! I go back behind my wall, I have not lost a lot of HP since I was lucky with the 3 Headshots. Wyatt is gibbed and grounded, the 2 other Allies are alerted of my presence now.
I go back in action and I strafe really quick from the right to the left and back again while using my stamina to the bottom. I was lucky once again: BOOM BOOM BOOOM, Dino is down on the ground! I quickly jump back behind my corner and I see that I have lost really much HP, only 20HP left (because Dino and Proximo were alerted they started to shoot immediately when I started).

It's only Me (20HP) and [NRW]Proximo (110HP: he was shot a couple of times in the battle because bullets spread).

What did I do: I try my action again. I jump on the street but Proximo was very fast and kills me with 1 headshot. He reacts quickly and captures a crate of gold and secures it without any problems since me and my teammates are all down and the bots are big noobs who don't shoot enemies when they have to.

My Question:
What would you have done when you already had killed 2 of the other team because you were lucky?
Would you run away? Would you try to shoot him like I did? Would you try to throw a knife in his head (<- Is this InstantKill?)?
Would you stay behind cover and hope he would run away?

What would you do in this specific situation? The only thing you need to do is turn the situation to your advantage so you can stop [NRW]Proximo from securing a goldcrate.

* All names used in this situation are random and pleasy don't be mad because I might have used your name and you got killed. :-P
** I ask you this because I already have tought how to deal with this situation but I can't find a way to turn it to the way I want.

Mfg,
[NRW]Markedo

Markedo Offline

Gefreiter

11.11.2010 13:29
#2 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

I recommend to read it in English because my english is better than Google Translate's Deutsch (I hope so )
But if you are really bad at English then here it is, the translation from An interesting situation to think about in deutsch.

DEUTSCH: Google Translate (English -> Deutsch) http://translate.google.com/

Hallo Kolleginnen [NRW] Clan Mitglieder

Ich habe eine Frage für alle von Ihnen, und Sie müssen einige Phantasie, um das folgende Problem zu verstehen.
Ich habe dieses Problem schon einmal hatte und eine Kontrolle über die goldcrate verloren. Die Teams Ich zeige Ihnen sind fiktiv (nicht wirklich), ist es nur, damit Sie sich vorstellen, die Situation ist.

MAP: Goldrush
Teams (fiktiven): ALLIED -> [NRW] Wyatt, [NRW] Dino, [NRW] Proximo und 3 Bots
: AXIS -> [NRW] Markedo, [NRW] D @ RK, [NRW] PacMan und 3 Bots

Die alliierten Team hat bereits Zugang zu der Bank mit den 2 goldcrates. Aber sie haben nicht ein einziges gefangen noch.

Ich bin in der Nähe des First Truck Barrier zu verteidigen, und ich bin mit der ersten First Truck Barrier. [NRW] D @ RK und [NRW] PacMan tot sind.
Ich siehe 3 Alliierten auf mich zukommen, aber sie können mich nicht sehen (ich bin hinter einer Mauer und ich lehne mich nach rechts, so kann ich die Situation zu analysieren und darüber nachdenken, eine Strategie zu meinem Ziel zu verteidigen).

Ich erkenne alle 3 von ihnen; [NRW] Wyatt (Ingenieur), [NRW] Dino (Sanitäter), [NRW] Proximo (Field Ops). Wie erkannte ich sie? Der Unterschied zwischen einem Bot und einem menschlichen Spieler mit einer Menge von XP ist ihr Hut, die meisten der [NRW] Mitglieder sind Feldmarschall (höchster Rang), so dass sie einen anderen Hut haben. Auch wenn ich mir die Klassen war es recht einfach zu bestimmen, wer spielte die Klasse (ich wusste nicht, dass [NRW] Dino gespielt als Sanitäter, sondern Wyatt und Proximo waren leicht zu erkennen (Engi & Fops)) betrachtet.

Das Action.
Wyatt ist führend bei der Gruppe von Verbündeten, ich hinter meiner Ecke und BOOM BOOM BOOM, 3 Headshots zu springen, ist Wyatt down! Ich gehe zurück hinter meiner Mauer, habe ich nicht viel von HP, da ich das Glück war mit den 3 Kopfschüsse verloren. Wyatt ist gibbed und geerdet ist, sind die 2 anderen Alliierten alarmiert meiner Anwesenheit zu kaufen.
Ich gehe zurück in Aktion und ich strafe wirklich schnell von rechts nach links und wieder zurück, während Sie meine Ausdauer zu Boden. Ich hatte das Glück noch einmal: BOOM BOOM BOOOM, ist Dino auf den Boden! Ich habe schnell Sprung hinter meiner Ecke und ich sehe, dass ich verloren habe wirklich viel PS, nur 20 PS hat (weil Dino und Proximo wurden alarmiert sie begann sofort zu schießen, als ich anfing).

Es ist nur Me (20PS) und [NRW] Proximo (110PS: Er war ein paar Mal in die Schlacht, weil Kugeln verbreiten Schuss).

Was habe ich getan: Ich versuche meine Handlung wieder. Ich springe auf der Straße, sondern Proximo war sehr schnell und bringt mich mit 1 Kopfschuss. Er reagiert schnell und nimmt eine Kiste Gold und sichert es ohne Probleme, da ich und meine Teamkollegen alle unten sind und die Bots sind groß noobs, die nicht schießen wollen, Feinde, wenn sie müssen.

Meine Frage:
Was hätten Sie getan haben, wenn Sie bereits 2 der anderen Mannschaft getötet, weil man Glück hatte?
Möchten Sie weglaufen? Würden Sie versuchen, ihn zu erschießen, wie ich getan habe? Würden Sie versuchen, ein Messer in den Kopf zu werfen (<- Ist das InstantKill?)?
Würden Sie hinter Deckungen und hoffe, er würde weglaufen?

Was würden Sie in dieser besonderen Situation zu tun? Das einzige was Sie tun müssen, ist wiederum die Situation zu Ihrem Vorteil so können Sie [NRW] Proximo aus Sicherung einer goldcrate stoppen.

* Alle Namen in dieser Situation verwendet werden zufällig und pleasy nicht böse sein, weil ich Ihren Namen könnte genutzt haben und wurde getötet. :-P
** Ich frage Sie, weil ich schon beigebracht, wie man mit dieser Situation umgehen, aber ich kann nicht einen Weg finden, um es auf die Art und Weise will ich machen.

Mfg,
[NRW] Markedo

[NRW]Dr. Schiwago Offline

Gefreiter

11.11.2010 22:23
#3 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

Interresting situation. I would try to defend the object..

Everyone can do what they want, but our NRW Clan rules must be respected. Teamplay welcome.
We are are FUN clan.

sometimes you win
sometimes you lose

It's just a game

[NRW]Dr.Schiwago

Markedo Offline

Gefreiter

12.11.2010 10:07
#4 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

Zitat von [NRW]Dr. Schiwago
Interresting situation. I would try to defend the object..
Everyone can do what they want, but our NRW Clan rules must be respected. Teamplay welcome.
We are are FUN clan.
sometimes you win
sometimes you lose
It's just a game

Of course it's just a game, but isn't the game more fun when you win it?

[NRW]DARK Offline

ADMIN

12.11.2010 10:30
#5 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

yes markedo, if you win a map is better then you lose it. but we all know we cant win every map, because sometimes the other team is even better the our team, but in the next map all can be changed. I think sometimes it´s good to lose a map, because the team who loses the map can learn many think to do better next time in the same map and better lose a map and lern something for yourselfe to make it better, if you win a map to easy you cant lern to play better next time

if i must defend in a map i try to win it, and if i cant do that i try to make it very hard for the ohters to win the map, and if i must attack in a map to win it, i give all to win with my team, but if we cant win i try to show the defenders that they only are lucky winners in this the map. And if there is a team or player so much better then me or my team i show them or him my and our respect for good team/gameplaying.

MfG

[NRW]D@RK

Markedo Offline

Gefreiter

12.11.2010 11:06
#6 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

Zitat von [NRW]DARK
I think sometimes it´s good to lose a map, because the team who loses the map can learn many think to do better next time in the same map and better lose a map and learn something for yourselfe to make it better, if you win a map to easy you cant learn to play better next time

You are right.

Last times I have played on the server I have concentrated more on teamplay. I think I should do this more. I think that was something I wasn't doing alot before. The player I play very good together was with Dyaeni because it is very easy to communicate in Dutch with each other and I also know pretty much what he's capable of . But in the future I shall concentrate more on the teamplay and objective, I think this will make me a better player and my team better winners.

Actually when I think about the the Belgian slogan :::
(Original French) L'Union fait la force
(Dutch) Eendracht maakt macht
(Deutsch) Einigkeit macht stark <- Wolfenstein Enemy Territory in one sentence (ein satz?)

Mfg,
[NRW]Markedo

[NRW]dyaeni Offline

Gefreiter

16.11.2010 19:36
#7 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

Zitat
What would you do in this specific situation? The only thing you need to do is turn the situation to your advantage so you can stop [NRW]Proximo from securing a goldcrate.

Well, Markedo, if you see three players reaching the creates and you know it will be impossible to kill them all. Send a warn in "team" or "fireteam" so the other people have enouph time to go to the bank.
Second option: shout in teamspeak something like "go bank fast!". (Everyone will understand that).

Greetz,

[NRW]dyaeni

[NRW]proXimo Offline

Feldwebel

16.11.2010 21:47
#8 RE: An interesting situation to think about Antworten

I agree. Sometimes it will be great or funny to frag. Everyone of us have fun by fragging. But finally, the team should win the map, or lose the map with best engage.

The map "Goldrush" - i think - is a very good example for necessary teamplay, espacially at the second tank barrier or storming the bank.

[NRW]proXimo

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz